Together with AB InBev Efes, we launched a digital project - Check List for Parents #be_responsible. For this purpose, we invited leading Ukrainian psychologists. Experts prepared a series of video recommendations that will help parents in finding an approach to their children. Not prohibiting or lecturing, but looking for reasons - that's an effective way to prevent underage from drinking alcohol.
Psychologists believe that most frequently children are pushed to drink due to lack of trust between them and parents and because of difficulties in communication. Therefore, the checklist provides practical steps that will help in building relationships with teenagers based on respect, love and trust.
Video answers to the questions:
- how to communicate with teenagers so that they will not just listen, but can hear their parents;
- what are the actions of adults that provoke children to drink;
- what should be done, if a child has an odor of alcohol in his/her breath;
- when and how to effectively talk to children about alcohol;
- how to build such relations so that a teenager will not have any interest in alcohol.